This month’s Olde Richmond Civic Association agenda includes:
- Larry Levin, a Realtor from Coldwell Banker Preferred, will speak about the business
- Nicholas DeAngelo will introduce you to EveryBlock.com, a great way to find out what’s happening around you, to follow what’s happening in your neighborhood and connect with your neighbors
- Bridget Day from PennDOT will update you on the I-95 Section AFC project (Betsy Ross Bridge to Girard avenue)
- Jessica Craft will introduce you to Rock to the Future, a local nonprofit that provides free music education to Philadelphia’s underserved youth
- There will be also time to hear your ideas and concerns!
You are also welcome to join us at Cook and Shaker afterwards!
Olde Richmond Civic Association has a new board and big plans for the neighborhood.
On Tuesday, Sept. 9, the group held a “Meet the Neighbors” event at Memphis Tap on Memphis and E. Cumberland streets in an attempt to increase community engagement with the group and discuss some of its forthcoming initiatives. About a dozen members convened for drinks and conversation about the future of the area bordered by the Delaware River to the east, Trenton Avenue to the west, the Conrail Railroad lines near Lehigh Avenue to the north and E. York Street to the south.
For the whole article please click here.
Come meet your neighbors, the new ORCA board, and get to know what ORCA is all about!
A $3 can special and ORCA hot dog will be on the menu all night!
Results of 230XX TUCKER/ALBERT ST Special Zoning Meeting (9/2):
- 35 yes x 5 no
- 19 yes x 2 no within 1 block of the property